Friday, January 11, 2013

BMC SF02 29er

Now I don't normally get excited about 29er's, but I just built up this bike for a customer and it's pretty damn nice, probably the nicest stock spec I've seen for a while. The frame has this big fat carbon down tube connected with the bottom bracket shell, giving loads of stiffness for aggressive cornering and out of the saddle grunts. Full XT groupo, brakes, shifters, derailleurs, cranks, cassette and Fox suspension. Even ONZA Canis tyres!

The customer wanted it to be a bit more trail orientated, so I swapped out the stock 100mm fork for a 120mm Factory CTD Fit fork and also dropped in a Reverb Stealth seat post.
She's a real looker as you can see by the photo's. Very clean and well executed Euro design and engineering. Nice.

Sorry, this programme won't let me upload photo's directly from my photo libary anymore so you will have to go to my Face Book page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Peak-Cycles/286015808178920 to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment