Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to Black Peak

Hi ya,



I've created this blog so you can see for yourself whats going on in the world of Black Peak Enterprises. My business is made up of 3 different elements all revolving around cycling.



Firstly there is Black Peak Cycles, which is a bicycle servicing business that specializes in custom build work, suspension tuning and servicing, high performance bike tuning and race bike preparation. I also offer riding skills coaching for those who want to learn how to ride their bikes faster with more control. Go to www.blackpeakcycles.com for more details.



You can check in to see the latest piece of cool bike stuff I'm now using, a new bike or wheelset I've just built up for someone and get some insightful tips on what works in the real world of cycling without the marketing hype. If you would like to get in touch directly, drop me a line at blackpeak@paradise.net.nz or phone 0274347212.



Secondly, Black Peak Travel is a guiding service I have set up to take people mountain biking in some of the coolest and little discovered places around the world. Go to www.blackpeak.co.nz/travel.html to check out trips currently available.



Thirdly, Black Peak Photo Works is an outlet for the images I take when I'm out riding, skiing or generally living and experiencing life. You can go directly to my web site http://www.blackpeak.co.nz/ and see some interesting images of where I have been and what I've experienced.

Cheers, Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment