Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's been a while.......


It's been a while since I last posted some news here, but I've still been at it, building new bikes for my clients and trying new stuff, so heres a review on whats new.



This is a classic Gary Fisher Paragon thats just had a full make over. New paint and some decent forks were added a little while ago. New it's had new XT drive train, new rims laced to the still running smoooth XTR hubs and lots of TLC to make it run like nver before. Daves a happy boy. His Marin San Marino road bike got the full make over too, but I forgot to get my camera out for that one.





This is my third Intense 5.5 24" build now. Some lucky young girl got this for her buithday. A great little bike with shortened forks and shock, revalved for their light weight riders, and 24" wheels to keep it low to the ground.



Heres a BMC Race Machine RM01 that I put together just last week. Full carbon frame and fork, Sram Red shiftres and drive train, Easton wheels, bar, stem and TRP brakes. Just 6.88kg's in a 55cm without pedals. Not bad for $5500.00!




No comments:

Post a Comment